Social Work in Andean Communities Close to Sacred Valley
SOCIAL WORK IN ANDEAN COMMUNITIES
Social Work Responsibility and Sustainability
Our vision of sustainability in all our activities becomes an opportunity for positive change to society, to share with our various stakeholders, knowledge and attitudes that support a good citizen behavior.
We know that the products and services that we offer do not themselves generate development, which is why we need people and institutions that have the skills and attitudes required therefore Peruvian Highland Trek works with KINDNESS IN A BOX Foundation from EE.UU supporting in the social work carried out by this organization in our village of Chinchero as the following programs:
– Help us to help the Andean communities in Cusco in agriculture and have experience in the natural, cultural experience and help strengthen their lives in the face of climate change, their rights and in education.
– School supplies program at the beginning of the school classrooms
– School lunch program in 05 poor communities of Pongobamba, Koricancha, Huaypo Grande and Huila Huila.
– Green vegetables program teaching and working with the students in the villages of Pongobamba, Koricancha, Huaypo Grande and Huila Huila to do it we use the big Green house of Kindness in a Box foundation.
– Teenager program, we work with 40 teenagers, teaching English, business ideas, cooking classrooms, playing with smart toys, painting etc. etc. All this nice program in the Kindness Center of of Pongobamba, Koricancha, Huaypo Grande and Huila Huila and future in Yanacona villages.
– Sports activity like Athletics, football, etc.
– Christmas Party, for this special day we meet all the students from the 05 villages to celebrate together in the big Kindness Center of Pongobamba, Koricancha, Huaypo Grande and Huila Huila giving toys, cakes, hot drinks, jokers etc.
To do possible all this wonderful programs, Peruvian Highland Trek offers the new VOLUNTEERS program so our costumer can mix theirs tours working in any programs and also you can have the opportunity to bring some gifts in your suitcase to give directly to our children, like used shoes, caps, jackets, toys, school supplies etc. anything will be very welcome and you can work with Peruvian Highland Trek company in different social programs that we do in the neediest communities of Chinchero, Urubamba province.
Reasons why we present these images that are worth a thousand words, hoping to have all the support from everyone and to meet our established goals:
Promote ethical conduct of the people in the villages of CHINCHERO
Developing People especially in their educations
Promoting Insurance Behaviors of the child in Chinchero
Manage to avoid environmental impacts with the local governments of Chinchero and Urubamba
We establish relationships of trust with our stakeholders.
For more: email@example.com