Manu Cultural Zone 3D/2N
This tour takes you to the cloud forest, the foothills of the Andes and the beginning of the Manu lowland.
Breathtaking scenery and lots of wildlife, great area for birdwatching, Enjoy the manu tour cultural!
DAY 1: CUSCO – CLOUD FOREST – PAITITI LODGE:
We Leave from Cusco very early in the morning in our comfortable bus. Ascending to the high mountain area of Paucartambo. On the way we will visit the funeral towers or chullpas of Ninamarca. The bus then descents through the mysterious cloud forest full of beautiful orchids, heliconias and primitive ferns. Stopping to give you an opportunity to witness Cock of the Rocks (Rupicola Peruvian) in mating ritual. There are also possibilities to observe the Amazonian Umbrella bird (Cephalopteros Ornatus), Trogons (Trogon sp.) and more. And With luck the only South American bear, the Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos ornatus). In the afternoon we arrive to Atalaya, Port where we take our Motor boat for 30 minutes by Alto Madre de Dios River to our typical lodge. Showers and toilets available.
DAY 2: PAITITI LODGE – MACHUHUASI LAKE :
Very early in the morning . We take the boat for approximately for 25 minutes to Machuhuasi lake where there are balsa rafts to go a long the lake for 2 hours. Where you can see other species of bird like hoatzin, then we will explore the jungle in the afternoon and at night. Night in Lodge. Showers and Toilet shared.
DAY 3: PAITITI LODGE – PARROTS CLAY LICK – ATALAYA – CUSCO :
Very early .We will go by boat until the Parrots clay lick for see parrots, parakeets and small macaws, after to see we will back Our lodge and we will have our delicious breakfast unfortunately, we have to come back by boat until the Atalaya port and then we will take Our Bus for back to Cusco. Transfer to the hotel.
group size : 2 – 8 persons
- All terrestrial, fluvial transport.
- Team of security.
- Professional guides and specialized.
- Efficient team of motorists.
- 3 meals per day and snacks. 3 nights in Lodge Excellent cook service.
- Radio communication service during the whole trip.
- Comforts: seats, tables, etc.
- First-aid kit.
- Mineral Water during the trip
- First day Breakfast
- First Day Mineral Water
- Beberages ( cola, beer, soda )
WHAT DOWE ADVISE TO BRING
- Shirt long sleeve and long pants.
- warm cloths (for misty mornings on the river)
- Water bottle or Canteen.
- Sandals, bath suit clothes, towel day pack.
- Rain gear.
- Enough mosquito repellent (50% DEET C.).
- Sun block.
- After bite.
- Flash light or torch with extra batteries.
- Plastic bags.
- Hat or cap.
- Extra money to buy beverage.
- At least one pair of trekking boots
Camera and extra films, extra batteries