The Flight of the Condor
We will start the tour picking-up you from your hotel at 07:00 hrs. Then we will continue going to the northwest of Cusco, Limatambo, during the journey we can enjoy stunning sceneries then we will make a stop at the archaeological center Killarumiyoc, a sacred Inca temple built in honor of Mother Moon who was also considered sister and wife of the Sun God, after having admired the Limatambo valley, we will continue our excursion to the Huayronca bridge, where we will begin to head towards the community of Chonta.
When we arrive to the community we will start walking up about 1 hour . to the Chonta lookout. In this place we will see the flight of the Andean condor to later enjoy our box lunch with an impressive view. After having the opportunity to take photographs we will return to the Community and then return to the city of Cusco.
We will finish the Tour approx. at 7:00 p.m.
- Private transport
- Professional tourist guide
- Box lunch.
- First aid kit
- Entrance to the condor canyon.
- Entrance to the archaeological center of Killarumiyoc.
- Everything not indicated in the programs.
- Extra expenses for cancellations or delays due to weather conditions, strikes or other
- IGV, nor Tips for guides or carriers.