Machu Picchu Full Day
Cusco – Aguas CalientesTown – Machu Picchu.
Pick up from hotel early morning to the train station at the appointed time to begin our journey to Aguas Calientes. Upon arrival in the town of Aguas Calientes, we headed by bus to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu, the original name from the Inca period, which means “old mountain” in Spanish. Machu Picchu was declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1983, is part of a general cultural and ecological known as the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. After 30 minutes away and access to the archaeological site, have a guided tour to enjoy the beauty and magic of the greatest examples of Incas architecture, mainly visit the Intihuatana, or Callancas deposits for the warriors, the waterways, terracing systems, etc etc.
You will have free time to explore the rest of the citadel our installment buyings account and you can even have the opportunity to climb the highest mountain of Huayna Picchu.
At the appointed hour, we returned to Aguas Calientes and then we take the train back to cusco
Transfer to your hotel upon arrival in Cusco.
- Transfer / hotel / train station / Cusco
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo -Aguas Calientes /Aguas Calientes Ollantaytambo
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance Fee to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu.
- Professional bilingual guide
we recommended to Bring
- use tennis shoes or sneakers.
- Water Bottle
- Long pants or slacks.
- Several T -Shirts.
- Sweaters and a jacket.
- Rain wear ( you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season)
- Insect Repellent and Sun block ( Sun is always stronger in such altitude).
- Personal first and Kit.
- water bottle .
- Alight backpack.
- Gloves,scarf,hat or cap and sunglasess.