Cusco Machu picchu 2D /1N
Day 1 – Cusco – Machupicchu
We’ll pick you up from you Hotel by the morning transfer, afterwards we drive you to a little town called Ollantaytambo (2 hours. from Cusco) from there you will board the train with destiny Aguas Calientes town.
You will be arriving to Aguas Calientes , right there we’ll pick you up and take you to your hotel in town, after lunch your time is free to explore this nice touristic town, you can shop and enjoy the popular hot springs in town, (recommended).
Before you dine we’ll contact you at your hotel for an orientation briefing about your visit to the Inca city of Machupicchu the next day.
Day 2 Machupicchu – Cusco
After an early breakfast (included at the hotel), 5:30 AM we’ll take you to the bus stop where you will board one of the first buses with destiny Machupicchu (25 min. travel time to Machupicchu)
First you will Visit to Huaynapicchu entrance ticket is included to Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu you can visit it then you will need to meet with your group of Inca Trail at 10 AM in checkpoint for visit Machupicchu Inca Citadel after that will be free time 2 or 3 hours more them take the bus down back to Aguas Calientes where you will have enough time for lunch (lunch not included).
By the afternoon at 16:12 hours you will take the train back to the village of Ollantaytambo and right from there we’ll transfer you back to Cusco and leave you at your Hotel.
- Transfer Cusco – Ollantaytambo
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes breakfast included.
- Buses up & down to/from Machupicchu.
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu and Huaynapicchu if this is included
- Guided tour of Machupicchu
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Entrance fees to the hot springs
What to bring
- Boots or walking shoes without heels.
- Hat or cap.
- Waterproof in the rainy season.
- Insect repellent.
- Sweater or jacket.
- Bath towels for the hot springs of Aguas Calientes.
- Camera (of course!)